Senior FullStack Developer – Gaming
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build game for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with high standards and within schedule constraints.
Skills and Qualifications (Mandatory)
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert understanding of CSS3 Flexbox, Animations, Transitions etc.
- Expertise in writing Cross Browser Compatible code
- Experience using cross-platform systems such as Adobe AIR.
- Experience in Flash, ActionScript (AS2, AS3), Flex
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Good to have Skills
- Prior experience in converting Flash games to HTML is a huge plus.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum process will be valued.
- The game relies heavily on the Ash entity framework, so some understanding of Ash is helpful.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Ability to work in varying timezone. Available to take up calls with our partners in US time zone.
Intrinsic inside, witty & dreamy !