Skills to have/ Responsibilities
- 3 – 6 years experience ensuring QA and automation for a product development
- Strong experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Experience developing automation frameworks and tests in Python.
- Strong experience in Robot Frameworks.
- Experience in Web Application testing
- Experience with performance testing tools such as JMeter
- Hands-on experience with Agile technologies like Github, JIRA, APM Tools (preferably New Relic)Competency on the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation.
- Take an automation first approach to ensuring a high quality product is produced both from a (i) software perspective and (ii) in the eyes of our customers
- Cooperate with project teams to translate technical requirements into automated test solutions across all functional areas of our products to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
- Test new and existing features in detail and help us improve the experience of day-to-day users.
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Should be adept at scrum and agile practices and apply them in day-to-day work
- Investigate and debug complex application and test issues, Work with fellow team members to diagnose, document, regress and track bugs and formulate solutions. Be comfortable doing technical debugging of potential software defects as you identify them
- Interpret and report testing results, meaningful development metrics and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Intrinsic inside, witty & dreamy !