FullStack Engineer – Python
We are looking for a 3+ years Fullstack Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. You will be boarded into the team that manages higher secondary school projects on the Salesforce stack. You will be given an opportunity to learn the entire ecosystem of salesforce.
Skills to have/ Responsibilities
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in Python
- Understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Good understanding of AJAX, REST APIs, Remote functions and prior development experience in building the same.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Intrinsic inside, witty & dreamy !