Senior FullStack Engineer – Python
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who will be able to develop and support web applications. The main scope of the project will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be – development and maintenance of the web application, making it compatible with iOS API. Therefore, it’s essential that you have large experience converting requirements and designs to functional components in Client side and Server side and deploy them to Cloud platforms using industry standard DevOps practices, in an Agile manner.
- 5+ years of professional Web development experience using Python
- Strong experience with technologies like Python, Django, Restful Web services, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Should have strong experience communicating ideas across team and stakeholders; help team with requirement analysis and task estimation
- Experience writing performance oriented code and caching techniques. Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Develop front end website architecture & back end services using TDD methodology
- Write Automation tests for the features you enhance or create
- Experience updating to Python 3.7 or Django 2.xx or Angular 5 would be a huge plus.
- Experience in CI/CD and cloud deployment with Heroku or AWS. Experience migrating to AWS would be a huge plus
- Experience in Relational and Non-Relational DB like PostgreSql, MongoDB and Redis
- Lead implementation, troubleshoot issues, ensure responsiveness of applications and see through a project from conception to finished product
- Experience using Agile Methodologies and meeting sprint delivery goals
|Job Category||Product Development|