Software Developer – Android
- 5 years of experience in android app development using Java.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON using Retrofit, GSON, Moshi.
- Hands on knowledge with third-party libraries (Glide, Timber, RxJava, etc).
- Working knowledge on Dependency injection using Dagger, Koin, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools using Git, SVN, etc.
- Understanding of Android’s design principles and interface guidelines (MVVM, MVP, MVI, VIPER)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning using Room, SQLite, etc.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have published at least two native Android applications.
Good to have:
- Experience in iOS applications development with Swift is a huge plus
- Good knowledge on the practices like TDD, DDD is a huge plus.
- Experience in writing UI/Unit tests using Espresso, Robolectric, Android X Core Testing is a huge plus.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Write unit and UI tests.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization