Software Engineer Backend
We are looking for a 4+ years Backend Engineer who will be able to develop and support web applications. The main scope of the project will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be – development and maintenance of the web application. Therefore, it’s essential that you have large experience converting requirements and designs to functional components in Client side and Server side and deploy them to Cloud platforms using industry standard DevOps practices, in an Agile manner.
Skills to have:
- 4+ Years work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with Python and it’s related frameworks like Django/Flask/Pyramid.
- Experience with Microservices based applications, containerization and infrastructure as code technologies, Terraform and Docker
- Working knowledge with relational databases, MySQL/PostgreSQL preferred
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Should be good at cloud computing concepts and having hands-on experience in AWS
- Good to have knowledge on GIT, Redis, Memcached, API designing and testing with Pytest or related technologies
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop, release and operate our backend services
- Build out product features, define our technical architecture, and brainstorm ways to continually make our application more performant, reliable and scalable
- Write high quality code that is efficient, maintainable and well-tested
- Collaborate with the rest of the eng team to continually refine and evolve our coding standards and tech stack
- Fast Learners: We are looking for folks who thrive on new technologies and don’t believe in one size-fits all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment