Software Engineer – Frontend
Responsibilities & Accountabiliites
- Develop new user-facing features, and fix existing issues
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proactively learn new modules / products for the upcoming sprints
- 5 Years of experience
- Strong hands-on experience AngularJS, and Angular 2+ frameworks
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Good understanding of AJAX, REST APIs, Remote functions and prior development experience in building the same.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to work in a varying time zone.
Good to have skills
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce will be valued.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Prior experience in the Agile / Scrum process will be valued.
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- Experience in developing command line tools is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.