How can I choose the best platform for my eCommerce business website?
Some of the factors you need to consider before choosing the platform for your eCommerce business website are as follows:
- Pricing and Payment: Consider the pricing for the platform as well as the payment you receive from your customers.
- Integrations: The integration of tools and plugins with the platform for accounting, marketing, shipping, rewarding customers and more.
- SEO Friendliness: The ability to use your own domain name and add blogs and of customers to leave reviews are factors you need to consider making your website SEO friendly
- Mobile Friendliness: Choose a platform that is mobile friendly as more than 60% of searches originate from mobile devices.
- Customer Service: The availability of 24/7 customer servicing for the platform is essential to ensure that any difficulties or outages you face regarding the platform are addressed at the earliest to ensure it does not affect your business much.
- Security: Ensure the platform is PCI compliant and supports HTTPS/SSL for safe and secure checkout for your customers.
- Scalability: Choose a platform that you can scale to your business size without having to pay an outrageous fee for the same.