What are the maintenance required once the eCommerce site is live & operational?
Check out some of the important maintenance points to follow for your eCommerce website:
- Review domain names
- Update content keeping it fresh and current
- Review the links in your website to check for broken links
- Check and review any forms that you have on your website
- Tweak the front page of your website regularly for a fresh look
- Review the website design and SEO on a regular basis to stay up to date
- Check the website parameters such as website load time, uptime, security and more.
- Review and update, if required, the company information on the website
- Create backup copy of your website